* Benchmark 5-yr iTraxx Japan index plunges due to reshuffle * Main driver is exit of Aiful, Takefuji from index TOKYO, Sept 24 (Reuters) - The benchmark index for the Japanese corporate credit default swap market plunged on Thursday following a reshuffle. The new five-year iTraxx Japan index series 12 , was trading 100 basis points after its launch earlier in the day, traders said, sharply below Friday's closing level of 185 basis points for the previous series 11 index. Japanese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan new corp CDS index plunges on reshuffle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642