TOKYO, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Automobile sales in Japan, excluding 660cc minivehicles, fell 27.3 percent in November from a year earlier to 215,783 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association said on Monday. Sales at top-ranked Toyota Motor Corp , excluding the Lexus brand, fell 27.7 percent, while Nissan Motor Co fell 29.5 percent and Honda Motor Co retreated 21.6 percent. For the January-November period, sales totalled 4,775,917 units, down 4.2 percent from a year earlier. (Reporting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan non-mini auto sales -27.3 pct in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642