TOKYO, Aug 1 (Reuters) - Automobile sales in Japan, excluding 660cc minivehicles, fell 27.6 percent in July from a year earlier to 241,472 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association said on Monday. Sales at top-ranked Toyota Motor Corp , excluding the Lexus brand, fell 27 percent, while Nissan Motor Co dropped 17.6 percent and Honda Motor Co retreated 33.2 percent. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim; Editing by Joseph Radford)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan non-mini auto sales -27.6 pct in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.