TOKYO, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Automobile sales in Japan, excluding 660cc minivehicles, rose 3.5 percent in September from a year earlier to 321,737 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association said on Thursday. Sales at top-ranked Toyota Motor Corp , excluding the Lexus brand, rose 9.4 percent, while Nissan Motor Co rose 3.7 percent and Honda Motor Co gained 15.3 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan non-mini auto sales +3.5 pct y/y in Sept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642