TOKYO, March 1 (Reuters) - Automobile sales in Japan, excluding 660cc minivehicles, rose 35.1 percent in February from a year earlier to 294,887 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association said on Monday. Sales at top-ranked Toyota Motor Corp , excluding the Lexus brand, rose 47.9 percent, while Nissan Motor Co gained 17.8 percent and Honda Motor Co increased 36.2 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan non-mini auto sales +35.1 pct in Feb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642