TOKYO, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Automobile sales in Japan, excluding 660cc minivehicles, rose 36 percent in November from a year earlier to 293,410 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association said on Tuesday. Sales at top-ranked Toyota Motor Corp , excluding the Lexus brand, rose 38.7 percent, while Nissan Motor Co rose 32.8 percent and Honda Motor Co gained 72.9 percent. November marked the fourth successive month of year-on-year rise. ((Tokyo Equities Desk +81-3 6441-1801; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan non-mini auto sales +36 pct in Nov" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642