TOKYO, Sept 1 (Reuters) - Automobile sales in Japan, excluding 660cc minivehicles, rose 46.7 percent in August from a year earlier to 290,789 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association said on Wednesday. Sales at top-ranked Toyota Motor Corp , excluding the Lexus brand, rose 43.3 percent, while Nissan Motor Co rose 44.6 percent and Honda Motor Co gained 61.3 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan non-mini auto sales +46.7 pct in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642