TOKYO, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Automobile sales in Japan, excluding 660cc minivehicles, fell 4.1 percent in September from a year earlier to 308,663 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association said on Friday. Sales at top-ranked Toyota Motor Corp , excluding the Lexus brand, fell 6.9 percent, while Nissan Motor Co rose 4.7 percent and Honda Motor Co retreated 11.7 percent. (Editing by Edmund Klamann)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan non-mini auto sales down 4.1 pct in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.