TOKYO, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Automobile sales in Japan, excluding 660cc minivehicles, rose 40.7 percent in January from a year earlier to 263,267 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association said on Wednesday. Sales at top-ranked Toyota Motor Corp, excluding the Lexus brand, rose 47.1 percent, while those of Nissan Motor Co rose 35.7 percent and Honda Motor Co's gained 59.2 percent. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan non-mini auto sales jump 40.7 pct y/y in Jan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.