TOKYO, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Japanese copper wire and cable shipments fell 16 percent in November from a year earlier to an estimated 63,900 tonnes due to declines in most sectors, industry data showed on Wednesday. Shipments in the automobile sector slipped 22.5 percent, sinking year-on-year for the second month in a row. In October, shipments from the automobile sector fell for the first time since August 2007, having been one of the few areas where demand was robust. Automakers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Nov copper cable shipments down 16 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642