TOKYO, Dec 25 (Reuters) - Japan's domestic vehicle production rose 9.2 percent in November from a year earlier to 896,640 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said on Wednesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Nov vehicle output up 9.2 pct yr/yr-JAMA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.