TOKYO, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Japanese copper wire and cable shipments rose 3.8 percent from a year earlier to an estimated 61,000 tonnes in November, an industry body said on Tuesday. That was up from 58,943 tonnes in October, data from the Japanese Electric Wire and Cable Makers' Association showed. (Reporting by Yuko Inoue; Editing by Joseph Radford)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan November copper cable shipments up 3.8 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.