TOKYO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Japan's domestic vehicle production rose 6.4 percent in October from a year earlier to 912,138 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association said on Tuesday. The association said it estimated exports in October to have risen about five percent from a year earlier.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Oct vehicle output up 6.4 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.