(For more stories on the financial crisis click [ID:nCRISIS]) TOKYO, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Japan's gross domestic product has likely shrunk in the October-December quarter by 12.1 percent on an annualised basis, in what would be its sharpest contraction in 34 years, Barclays Capital said on Tuesday. Barclays downgraded its forecast for Japan's fourth-quarter GDP due to factors such as record falls in exports and industrial output in November, said Kyohei Morita, chief economist in Japan for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Q4 GDP to post worst fall since 1974 -BarCap" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.