* Rare earth imports from China up six-fold in Dec vs Nov * Reflects resumption of imports after suspension * China accounts for 82% of Japan's 2010 rare earth imports By Chikako Mogi TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Japanese imports of rare earths from China rose six-fold in December from November, reflecting a resumption of trade after Beijing's de-facto ban on shipments halted flows of the minerals for two months since late September. Japanese Ministry of Finance data showed on Monday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan rare earths imports from China jump in Dec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.