* Total rare earth imports fall 24 pct in Oct from Sept * Reflects China de-facto shipment ban, which is now lifted * Imports seen low despite some shipments resuming late Nov TOKYO, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Japanese imports of rare earths slumped in October from the month before, finance ministry data showed on Monday, as China's de-facto ban on shipments of the minerals that had been in place since late September took its toll. Japanese companies had complained of restrictions on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan rare earths imports from China slump in Oct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642