TOKYO, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Japan's defence ministry said on Tuesday that Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd would participate in the production of Lockheed Martin's F-35 jet, which Japan has chosen as its next mainstay fighter. The ministry also said that IHI Corp would also participate. (Reporting by Kiyoshi Takenaka; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan says M'bishi Heavy, IHI to participate on F-35" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.