* Japan seeks new sources as exports cut, tensions brew * China resumes export licences but procedural delays persist * Australia producer Lynas announces Japan contract * Toyota task force to help its suppliers diversify sourcing * China rare earths company ends Japan venture -website By Kiyoshi Takenaka TOKYO, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Japanese customers of rare earth metals are looking elsewhere for supplies after a de facto ban on shipments from China, imposed as tensions flared ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan seeks rare earths elsewhere after China spat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.