TOKYO, Oct 1 (Reuters) - Automobile sales in Japan, excluding 660cc minivehicles, fell 5.3 percent in September from a year earlier to 310,992 vehicles, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association said on Wednesday. Sales at top-ranked Toyota Motor Corp , excluding the Lexus brand, dropped 6 percent. Nissan Motor Co fell 11.3 percent, while Honda Motor Co rose 12.5 percent, the group said in a statement. For the January-September period, sales totalled 2.58 million vehicles, down 2 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Sept non-mini auto sales fall 5.3 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.