(Adds details, stocks) By Elaine Lies TOKYO, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average finished at the day's high on Friday, up 1.36 percent on a surge in blue chip stocks such as Honda Motor Co after good earnings results the day before. But the market was driven more by short-term trading and company-specific factors such as earnings results rather than any specific trends, with trade thin as participants sidelined themselves ahead of the weekend. "There's a general sense that the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan stocks end at day's high, powered by blue chips" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.