(Updates to midmorning) TOKYO, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Japanese stocks rose on Friday, with Honda Motor Co and Sony Corp jumping after posting strong earnings. Canon Inc also rose. It posted a decline in quarterly profit but kept its full-year outlook on the back of strong demand for its digital cameras. Still, strong gains by these blue chip were slow to translate into a big advance in the overall market as investors remained cautious ahead of more earnings to come, with the Nikkei average ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan stocks rise as Honda, Sony get earnings lift" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642