By Edwina Gibbs TOKYO, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Japan's top five automakers reported increases in global output for July on Tuesday, with healthy exports helping to push up domestic production figures and overseas production remaining generally strong. Japan's fourth-largest automaker, Mitsubishi Motors Corp , showed the strongest pace of growth, with worldwide output jumping 17.2 percent from last July to 163,311 vehicles. Strong U.S. sales of its Galant and Eclipse models and Japan sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan top automakers' July global output rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642