* Japan quake, Thai floods hit Honda harder than others * Q3 op profit seen down 35 pct y/y - Reuters poll * Investors eager for Honda to renew earnings guidance * Consensus sees FY profit down 50%, better than previous guidance * Shares outperform as investors focus on recovery ahead By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co is expected to report a double-digit slide in quarterly operating profit on Tuesday and forecast a still larger drop for the full year, as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japanese carmaker Honda's Q3 seen hit by disasters, yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.