By Orathai Sriring BANGKOK, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Japanese companies operating in Thailand believe business conditions in the Southeast Asian country are the worst in 24 years due to the global economic crisis and domestic political turmoil, a survey showed on Wednesday. Japanese Chamber of Commerce in Thailand said a net 59 percent of the respondents expected business conditions to deteriorate in the first half of 2009, the weakest since 1985 when it hit a low following a major baht ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japanese firms see weak Thai business condition- survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.