TOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - Japanese stocks are seen moving in a narrow range on Friday, with investors holding back in the final days of the business year. One stock in the spotlight is Toyota Motor Co . The Nikkei business daily reported on Friday that the automaker plans to boost domestic output of its Prius hybrid cars by 60 percent to 450,000 annually by 2009. "Market moves are likely to be limited. At the end of the month and the business year, investors do not want to build large ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japanese stocks seen range-bound in thin trade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.