TOKYO, June 20 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average is expected to rise on Friday, buoyed by high-tech exporters including Advantest Corp after U.S. stocks rose after a drop in oil prices fuelled investor optimism about consumer spending. One focus may be Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group after sources familiar with the matter said on Friday that Japan's third-largest bank is considering investing about 100 billion yen ($926.2 million) in British bank Barclays . [ID:nT157641] "Investors are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japanese stocks set to rise on exporter gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642