TOKYO, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Aozora Bank said on Thursday it will invest $500 million in GMAC (General Motors Acceptance Corp.), the finance unit of General Motors Corp. . Aozora is part of a consortium led by Cerberus Capital Management LP [CBS.UL] which is set to buy a 51 percent stake in GMAC for $14 billion.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Aozora to invest $500 mln in GMAC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642