PRAGUE, May 24 (Reuters) - Japan's car parts maker Daido Metal has pledged to spend nearly 400 million crowns ($16.58 million) to build a new plant in the Czech Republic and create up to 100 jobs, a Czech state agency said on Tuesday. CzechInvest, an investment agency, said Daido's move follows that of two other Japanese investors, Daikin Industries and Ohmori Technos Corp. , which are already building their own plants in the city of Brno, some 200 km (124 miles) southeast of capital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Daido pledges $17 mln for Czech plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642