TOKYO, July 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Daihatsu Motor Co. Ltd. will announce a revision to its full-year earnings forecasts at 12:45 p.m. (0345 GMT) on Monday, the minivehicle unit of Toyota Motor Corp. said. In April, Daihatsu forecast a net profit of 17.50 billion yen ($158.9 million) for the year to March 2005 on sales of 1.09 trillion yen, representing a rise of 1.3 percent and 9.7 percent respectively from the year before. Last week, Toyota said it expected Daihatsu to build and sell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Daihatsu Motor to revise earnings forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642