* Daiki's Japanese production down 3 percent yr-o-yr * Indonesia sees motorcycles boom, cars are next * Oversupply will put pressure on prices for aluminium alloys By Silvia Antonioli LONDON, May 31 (Reuters) - Japan's Daiki Aluminum is seeking cheaper production sites overseas following local car makers already forced abroad by an increasingly strong yen, shrinking domestic output and competition from China and South East Asia. The country's largest aluminium alloy producer, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Daiki seeks cheaper production sites abroad" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642