* Denso cuts full-year operating profit forecast by 10 pct * Forecast cut a sign of difficulties for Japan carmakers * Denso posts lower than expected op profit of 58.1 bln yen TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Japanese auto parts maker Denso Corp cut its forecast for full-year operating profit by 10 percent on Wednesday, citing a weaker outlook for car production in China, as well as in Japan and Europe. Japanese car makers reported ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Denso cuts profit forecast on China backlash" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642