TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - Top Japanese car parts supplier Denso Corp. posted a 21 percent jump in annual profit riding domestic carmakers' robust growth and expanded sales to foreign makers, and provided cautious guidance for the year ahead as expected. Denso, a quarter held by Toyota Motor Corp. , said on Thursday its group net profit hit a record 205.17 billion yen ($1.73 billion) for the year ended March 31 as sales grew 13 percent to 3.610 trillion yen. Operating profit at Denso, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Denso to extend growth after record results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.