PRAGUE, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Japan's car parts marker Futaba Industrial Co became the latest in a line of Japanese investors pouring money into the Czech Republic, pledging to build a new factory for 45 million euros and create 225 jobs. CzechInvest, the state-run agency for foreign direct investment, said on Monday Futaba planned to launch production of stamping press parts, exhaust systems and other car components in the central European country in early 2005. The new plant will be based ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Futaba to build 45 mln euro Czech plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642