TOKYO, June 30 (Reuters) - Japan's third-biggest auto maker, Honda Motor Co , said on Wednesday it plans a recall of some 640,000 vehicles worldwide due to suspected defects with transmission and fuel pump systems. The recall will cost an estimated 8.1 billion yen ($74.84 million). Of the total, Honda said it will recall about 500,000 Accord, Acura TL and Acura CL models in the United States, while recalling 38,000 in Canada. Honda will also recall some 68,000 units of five models ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Honda to recall 640,000 cars globally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642