TOKYO, Feb 27 (Reuters) - East Japan Railway Co (JR East) plans to join hands with Kawasaki Heavy Industries and trading house Sumitomo Corp to bid for a high-speed railway project in California, the Nikkei business daily said. Another Japanese railroad operator, Central Japan Railway Co (JR Tokai) , has agreed to cooperate with U.S. engineering firm Fluor Corp and the U.S. unit of British builder Balfour Beatty Plc to win a similar project in Texas, the Nikkei said on Sunday. Japanese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's JR East,JR Tokai eye US railway deals-media" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.