MOSCOW, June 23 (Reuters) - Japan's Mazda Motor Corp plans to build an $80 million automobile plant in the Russian Far East, Russian economy ministry official Dmitry Levchenkov said on Thursday. He added that the plant will produce between 25,000-50,000 vehicles per year. (Reporting by Maya Dyakina, writing by Alfred Kueppers, editing by Katya Golubkova)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Mazda to build plant in Russia's Far East" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.