TOKYO, May 20 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp said on Thursday it would hold a news conference later in the day on a new recall and other matters. Media had reported that the truck maker would issue another recall after it was found that a faulty clutch-related part in one of its trucks caused a fatal accident in 2002. The news conference is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. (0530 GMT). The unlisted truck maker is owned 65 percent by DaimlerChrysler AG and 20 percent by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Mitsubishi Fuso to brief on new recall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642