TOKYO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Ailing auto maker Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) said on Friday it had secured financial aid worth 270 billion yen ($2.63 billion) from the Mitsubishi group, its second rescue package in eight months. Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group Inc. (MTFG) , trading house Mitsubishi Corp. and machinery maker Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. will buy a combined 270 billion yen in preferred and common shares to be issued by MMC. That includes 50 billion yen of MMC's debt that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Mitsubishi Motors gets $2.63 bln bailout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642