LONDON, April 28 (Reuters) - The Mitsubishi group is seeking Japanese and foreign private equity funds to help rescue the ailing Mitsubishi Motors company , the Financial Times reported on Wednesday. The group plans to sell 100 billion yen's ($911.4 million) worth of preference shares issued by Mitsubishi Motors to corporate rehabilitation firms and is sealing the terms with Japanese private equity firm Phoenix Capital, the newspaper said, without citing sources. On Friday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Mitsubishi seeks bail-out funds -FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642