TOKYO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group and Mitsubishi Trust & Banking Corp. will provide 75.9 billion yen ($686.1 million) in syndicated loans to troubled car maker Mitsubishi Motors Corp. by the end of September, Jiji news agency reported on Monday. Mitsubishi Motors saw its shareholders equity plunge after posting a group net loss of 215.4 billion yen in the year ended March.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's MMC to get Y76 bln syndicated loans-Jiji" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642