TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - NEC Corp , Japan's biggest PC maker, cut its full-year operating profit outlook by 40 percent on Thursday on deepening losses on its microchip unit and sluggish sales of its network systems. NEC said it now sees an operating profit of 60 billion yen ($664.8 million) instead of its previous estimate for a 100 billion yen profit for the year to next March. That is below the consensus estimate of 70.4 billion yen by 15 analysts polled by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's NEC cuts annual outlook on chip losses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642