(Adds stocks, comments) By Taiga Uranaka TOKYO, March 25 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average rose 2.1 percent on Tuesday as Canon Inc and other exporters climbed with the yen trading well off a near 13-year high posted last week against the dollar, easing some concerns about the outlook for exporters' earnings. Sharp gains in other Asian markets also gave a boost to the Tokyo bourse, where investors continued to pick up recently battered shares. Nippon Electric Glass Co Ltd jumped ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Nikkei up 2.1 pct, exporters gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642