(Adds shares, comments) By Taiga Uranaka TOKYO, March 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average fell 0.8 percent on Thursday, with electronic parts maker TDK Corp plunging nearly 8 percent on a newspaper report that it would possibly miss its earnings forecast. Toyota Motor Co and other exporters lost ground on the firmer yen as well as growing concerns about a recession in the United States, a key destination for Asian exports. Gains in oil and commodity prices boosted oil and gas field ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Nikkei dips 0.8 pct, TDK slides" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642