(Updates with opening) TOKYO, March 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average slipped on Friday, pulled down by industrial robot maker Fanuc Ltd , following overnight losses on Wall Street. As of 0001 GMT, the benchmark Nikkei was down 0.2 percent at 12,575.50. The broader TOPIX lost 0.2 percent to 1,223.35. (Reporting by Taiga Uranaka)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Nikkei dips, tracking losses on Wall St" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.