(Updates to midmorning) TOKYO, Nov 16 (Reuters) - The Nikkei average fell 1.6 percent on Friday, with Mizuho Financial Group Inc and other bank shares tracking falls in U.S. financial shares on growing credit woes. Exporters such as Canon Inc and Toyota Motor Corp also slid, hurt by concern for the outlook of the U.S. economy. "Rather than specific sectors or stocks, it's an across-the-board sell-off following falls on Wall Street," said Yutaka Miura, senior technical analyst at Shinko ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Nikkei down 1.6 pct, banks sold" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.