(Updates to midafternoon) TOKYO, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average was nearly flat on Friday as Canon Inc extended gains on news about a possible additional share buyback, but Mitsubishi Estate Co Ltd and others slipped after recent sharp gains. The market meandered as Friday is the last day for many listed Japanese companies to close their books for the fiscal first half. Market players said the Nikkei has added more than 500 points in the last three sessions, but investors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Nikkei flat, Canon extends gains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.