(Updates to midmorning) TOKYO, March 19 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average jumped 3.4 percent on Wednesday, tracking steep gains on Wall Street after solid results from two top investment banks soothed investors spooked by Bear Stearns' sudden downfall. An overnight gain by the dollar also helped exporters, with digital camera maker Canon Inc rising more than 6 percent and Honda Motor Co Ltd up nearly 6 percent. Still, gains are seen likely to be limited ahead of a national ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Nikkei jumps 3.4 pct as Bear panic recedes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642