MUMBAI, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Sumitomo Corp on Tuesday agreed to raise its stake in Indian truck maker Swaraj Mazda to 53.52 percent. The Japanese firm will buy a 14.04 percent stake from Punjab Tractors , an unit of India's top utility vehicle and tractor maker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , for 272 rupees a share, Swaraj Mazda said in a filing to the stock exchange. (Reporting by Narayanan Somasundaram; Editing by Charlotte Cooper)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Sumitomo to raise stake in Indian truck firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.