TOKYO, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Japan's second-biggest oil refiner, TonenGeneral Sekiyu, said it had resumed normal operations of the sole 156,000 barrels per day No.1 crude distillation unit (CDU) at its Sakai refinery in western Japan on Wednesday after an unplanned shutdown. The company had said on Tuesday that it was preparing to restart the CDU and some secondary units at the refinery after an unplanned shutdown last week. The company has been conducting a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's TonenGeneral resumes normal ops of Sakai CDU" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.