TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Toyo Tire & Rubber Co Ltd is to tie up with Europe's biggest tyre maker Michelin in high-performance auto tyres, the Nihon Keizai newspaper said on Tuesday. The companies will share marketing and customer service networks, and jointly develop a "run-flat" tyre, which enables vehicles to run safely despite a loss of pressure and eliminates the need for a spare, the paper said. Officials at Toyo, Japan's fourth-largest tyre maker, were not immediately ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan's Toyo Tire to tie up with Michelin-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642